Thursday 6 November 2008

Visit

“Frequency and Volume”, which is in barbican centre, that exhibition showed that the outline of a projected shadow tunes in the radio and the size of a projected shadow controls the volume. I was interested in shadow’s outline and red lines, which show radio’s frequency. While I was seeing the exhibition, I was thinking that those things look good and I want to draw some illustration, which is about the relation between digital and human. Actually, I didn’t think about digital stuff seriously at that time. After the exhibition, we went to ICA theatre to see “Last Noon Sun”. The film was much more interesting than Frequency and Volume. There were 4 screens and each screen was connected. So, it looked like one scene although there were 4 screens. It was a really good experience to see that film.

No comments: